Tuesday 19 May 2015

rubybox Unboxing – May 2015


No, I did not die and have my ashes sprinkled over the Indian Ocean – it’s too cold for ocean action these days. I was off being my lazy self and procrastinating all the posts I had planned for the blog. But hey, here I am and that is proof that I didn’t leave the planet.

So I had a tiny mishap with rubybox this month, my box hadn’t arrived more than 10 days after it usually does. But eventually on contacting the customer care Rubies, I was assisted promptly. They had a little technical snag on the order which was fixed and my box arrived at my door on Monday morning, two working days after I complained. Yay for the awesome Rubies!

Let’s get down to it then, this month’s rubybox. I got all full size products and that was great but I felt like many of the items, if not all, were in previous boxes. Still it was value for money and I liked the products.





This month I got four full size products:

rubybox BEAUTY - Moods 2.0 EDT Purse Spray in Devotion

Dove - Original Anti-perspirant deodorant

Pepper Tree - Berry Blast Foam Bath in Pearly Pink 200ml

Aromas Artesanales De Antigua Floral AAA Soap Bar – Fine Fragranced Orange Blossom 



rubybox BEAUTY
Moods 2.0 EDT Purse Spray in Devotion

R194.95


So this is a rubybox BEAUTY product. It is a rubybox BEAUTY editor endorsed Eau de toilette spray. Like I said before, I love perfume so this was pretty cool. I was not a big fan of the scent though, it was a bit to heady for me so I donated it to my sister who loved it. According to the rubybox description it is “inspired by citrusy top notes of bergamot, orange and honeysuckle that continue into an enchanting blend of rose, jasmin and orange blossom. As the base closes vanilla, tonka, patchouli, vetiver and musk leave a sweet trail that lingers elegantly on your skin.”

Why we ♥ it – from rubybox
This super cute handbag must-have, creates a sensual world of filled with feelings of sweet love, lust and loyalty. 

Dove  
Original Anti-perspirant deodorant
R24.95



This alcohol free, refreshing anti-perspirant spray has been a my deodorant of choice for years now. It has a sort of powdery fresh smell and makes my underarms feel clean. It protects quite well against perspiration and odour and lasts pretty much all day for me. It supposedly helps your under arm skin to recover from shaving, leaving it visibly softer and smoother buuuut I am not really convinced. Still, I love it.


Why we ♥ it- from rubybox
It is an anti-perspirant and moisturiser that protects and repairs your under arm skin for up to 48 hours.


Pepper Tree 
Berry Blast Foam Bath in Pearly Pink 200ml 
R29.95

I have not managed to find an ounce of information on this product, not even on the rubybox website. I have not used it yet so I can't say much. It does smell nice and soft, like I imagine the colour pink would smell if colours had smells.

Unfortunately since I cannot find it on rubybox, there is no Why we ♥ it- from rubybox. Sorry!

Aromas Artesanales De Antigua Floral AAA
Fine Fragranced Orange Blossom Soap Bar
R54,95






It is really a mouth full to say, I know! I have to say this is by far the fanciest soap bar I ever received. It is described as a lavish, floral exfoliating soap bar filled with natural ingredients that gently lift impurities, whilst richly nourishing and hydrating your skin. I have also not used it yet since I only got it yesterday so I have no idea if that is true. I can tell you it smells gorgeous even through the pretty packaging. I imagine it would leave your skin smelly amazing too after a bath.

Why we ♥ it - from rubybox
The packaging is delightful, making it perfect for gifting. It’s also a lovely relief to use a soap bar laced with seductive scents, for that ultimate pamper experience.
 


And that lazies, is my May rubybox unboxed for you. 
PS. I promise to do my haul posts, which I have decided to separate into a few separate posts - there is way to much stuff for just one - and my Test Box post soon. Also I have some Avon skincare products that I am testing for Beauty Bulletin that I will share with you all soon too.

 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment