Thursday 16 July 2015

Justine products from my overdue haul

So yes, I know I was due to do this ages ago but there was just soooo many items and I have a really short attention span and I am really lazy.



Nonetheless, I decided to give myself a kick in the pants and get into gear by doing a few products at a time. 
Today, we will check out some Justine goodies.

I was looking for a good lip product for winter and since I always use the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Tint, I thought this time I would try something different. 


I opted for the Justine Tissue Oil Lip Therapy. I went for the untinted one but you can get them with subtle tints as well.  




It is formulated with waxes, oils and vitamins and enriched with wheatgerm and sweet almond oils.
Personally, I love it. It is rich and moisturising without being overly oily and shiny. I wear it alone and under and over lip colours. It is especially good to wear under matt lip colour which is known to be drying. 

The balm is stylishly packaged in a chrome tube and looks just like a lipstick. I think it is really pretty and classy.
 

It's available exclusively from Justine sales consultants for R115.
I got mine for R100 on special a while back and it came with the next product. 


And on to the next one, which was the Justine Tissue Oil Skin Repair Face Cream SPF 20.


This little one (30ml) came with my Lip Therapy and is quite really and truly awesome. It is exactly what it says, repair cream. It fixes dryness and dullness and smells oh so good too. It protects the skin as well as it contains SPF 20.



According to what the description say, the cream is formulated with Vitamin E, rosehip oil and sweet almond oil to nourish and soothe the skin. Clinical studies have shown that it improves the look of past skin damage and improves the texture of the skin with continued use. I think I totally agree with all of it and I love it so much.

Also available exclusively from Justine consultants and is regularly priced at R290 for 50ml. But, you can get this 30ml for just R59 for a limited time only.

And last but never least, this little goodie. The Justine PefectSet Make-up Fixer Mist 30ml.


This is what it says a fixer. It fixes make up for up to 8 hours which I think is pretty awesome. I use it mostly at night and I think it's great. Regular price is R215 also exclusively from a Justine consultant. I got it for R99 on special.

There you go, part one done!



No comments:

Post a Comment