Thursday 17 September 2015

Five favourites


Hi guys. I thought I would share some of the things I have been loving since the start of Spring. They are not really new but they are making a major appearance this month so here they are.

The Body Shop fragrance mists in Amazonian Wild Lily and Fijian Water Lotus - R130 each
These little wonders come in 100ml bottles and are absolutely awesome for their price tag. Light, soft, watery fragrances that are ideal for this transition into warmer days. They also come in EDP form for about R250 for 50ml.



Real Techniques Brushes - From R99 at selected Foschini outlets
So Real Techniques recently launched in South Africa and have been all the rage. I picked my brushes (the stippling and the expert face brush, I gave the sponge to a friend) up from Biovea and they were a little cheaper but I did have a short wait to receive them. I love them. They make, makeup application a dream and all the raving from all the world is true, they are affordable, great quality and amazing. 


Clarins Bright Plus range - From R550 at various department stores (Red Square, etc) 
So I did not purchase these, sample size products were sent to me by rubybox to test. I cannot tell you how quickly I fell in love with them. They are so so amazing. You can read my full review here. I do plan to buy them as soon as I save up the cash.


Elizabeth Arden Eight HOur Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50 - R230 at various department stores
Sun screen is important. Enough said. I am currently using and enjoying this one but I feel like I will have to find something lighter for summer soon. This one is a bit heavy for summer, but it has been great in the winter and in these Spring transition days. Also UVA and UVB protection with an SPF of 50. Can you say super protected.

Almay One Coat Triple Effect mascara - R139 at various department stores 
I got this in a promotional offer with my daily foundation. I was not really keen to try it since I have a number of already opened mascaras that will soon have to find the bottom of my bin. None-the-less it was free with the purchase so I went ahead and opened it even though I said I would wait. I am so glad I did. I have to say the "one coast triple effect" name is pretty appropriate. I love this thing! I have been using it every day. It has a simple brush which makes application easy and I do not have to go on with 10 lashings, one is more than plenty. So lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment